skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Opera Girl
Offstage diversions from my onstage life
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Fame.
Ugghhh
. I hate newspaper interviews. They always pick out the least intelligent things you said and print them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Renee
Evanston, Illinois, United States
Well, I'm just your average, dutch-american, too-tall mezzo-soprano. I love cooking, lattes, photography, and pretty things. And, of course, performing.
View my complete profile
Blogs I stalk...
Amy Wenzel
Audrey Woulard
Brianna Graham
Erin Cobb
Heather Bailey
Joyce DiDonato
Justine Claire
Mary Hulst
Matilda Jane Clothing
Melanie Hogeterp
Natasha Meyer Turner
Nicole Hill
Rachel Ludwig
Scarlett Lillian
The Boutwells
The Ribbens Family
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(42)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(4)
Ghetto bento
Fame.
Pretty...I want one.
Etsy love: Tinymeat
►
January
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment