It’s day 2 here in Eisenstadt, and I’m doing well--still trying to acclimate myself to the time difference (6 hours ahead of US Eastern Standard). I slept very well last night--10 PM to 7AM. It was lovely. Breakfast was delicious, I’m thrilled that we have breakfast in the hotel every day. It was perfect. We had our first rehearsal this morning in the Schloss (Esterhàzy Palace), which was amazing. It was so beautiful and it was amazing to think that we were singing Haydn’s music where it was originally performed! Right now we’re on lunch break, but having had a large breakfast, I was disinterested in having a midday meal. Instead, I hopped down to the grocery store across the street from the hotel and picked up some Haribo gummi cherries and a sugarfree Red Bull. SO NICE that my addictions from the states can be fed even across the pond...
Well, I’m going to take a short nap. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just looked at all your pics and girl...I LOVE it! You've got a fun eye and where you are is going to yeild some one of a kind photography for sure. Color me a little jealous.
Post a Comment