Saturday, August 2, 2008

The schloss, and good times.

Well, life is good here in Eisenstadt. I'm having a blast--there's an abundance of great sights, great music and great wine! Here are a few pictures from yesterday:Cute little brass quartet playing in the Esterhàzy palace courtyard.
Look at the faces on the gargoyles!!
The Haydnsaal (where we rehearse and perform a few concerts).
The original (!!!!) copy of the Haydn Lord Nelson mass. Right there in front of me. Oh baby.
Kaitlin and Me in front of the palace.Tara and Me.
Kaitlin and Me and Vino. I hate my hands. I like Vino.


Also, the festival we're singing with has podcasts every day--they're posted here (click on CMF links--CMF Day 1, CMF Day 2, etc.). They take video each day, and then recap online...it's pretty cool. Check it out!

2 comments:

Owen said...

Renee- Great pics! Looks as if you're having a good time, and taking in all of the local culture. I'm looking forward to more updates!

woodenshoe said...

Grandpa and Grandma are following your blog...we are very envious!!